Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ep. 14 & The Grand Blue Deck (Minor Spoilers)  (Read 1276 times)

TSSorSGD

Ep. 14 & The Grand Blue Deck (Minor Spoilers)
« on: April 17, 2011, 04:12:52 PM »

Looks like it can be a pretty powerful deck when used right. It shortens your deck to help you ether easily mill for triggers & guards or dump useful cards to the grave for when you need them but you'll might deck out faster.
My only complaint was that Aichi lost in a situation I really think he shouldn't have.
Even though I like the idea of the main character losing a duel to show growth, but in that situation to me it just honest shouldnt have happened.
I personally think that Aichi's skill isn't the problem like most people thinking.
In this duel he really didnt do anything wrong in terms of skill.
His luck seems to end at the wrong moments and that's why he keeps losing. 
He really played the duel to the best of his skill and the situation.

I was also surprised someone really could love Kaumi like that when he likes someone else.

I think there was a cameo in this episode too. I think it was the 4 girls on the bridge but I'm not sure where they are from since honestly this is the first Bushiroad Anime I watch... Anyone can tell me where they are from.

So what did you think of the episode?

Also next week: Emi Finally Duels! (Place your Bets)

cesardf

Re: Ep. 14 & The Grand Blue Deck (Minor Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:41:38 PM »

I agree with you,Aichi isn't a bad player,he just doesn't have the luck at the time that he really needs it,unlike Kai,that if he declares "Final TUrn" the game will end that turn regardless of the situation he is in,even if it means that the only way for that to happen is to get a Critical Trigger(like when that happened against Misaki).Well,at least we can hope that Aichi will start getting stronger(more lucky)with the time and will defeat those guys that he once lost against.

PS: 10 bucks on Emi(Morikawa can't win against anyone...his deck is just TOO unbalanced)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:57:21 AM by cesardf »
Pages: [1]   Go Up