Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VGs With 0 Power Ruling?  (Read 1920 times)

Zenkun

VGs With 0 Power Ruling?
« on: January 20, 2014, 12:58:25 AM »

I want to know if there is a ruling on monsters with 0000 Power.

say I play Dark Dimensional Robo, "Reverse" Daiyusha use his eff and bring your VG down to 0000. you gaurd  and the guard brings Daiyusha 0000 would it still hit even if you point for point Daiyusha to 0? because a 10000 and a 10000 can still fight each other as far as I know.

Im not sure if CFVG has a 0 power ruling like in Yugioh whare if your monster has 0  and your opponent has a monster with 0 and they fight nothing happens because 0atk = 0dmg calc

Zenkun

Re: VGs With 0 Power Ruling?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:04:44 AM »

If this move is legit then I have found the absolute most broken final turn in VG only way to block him at that point is Kensan

BearBear_1

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »

Hi buddy,
Yep it hits becoz the rule says if pwr equal atk hit. Lol im actually surprised someone ask a question like this :P Oh and ur vg can go negative pwr with -pwr skills like shirayuki and the like.

Kota

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »

The premise behind this question was just so wrong...  You don't reduce your opponent's power with your guards, you increase your own.  Your shield value is added to your defending unit's power.  Not subtracted from the opponent's attacking unit.  So in no situation that exists should two units with 0 power be fighting to begin with.

Zenkun

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 11:50:49 AM »

The premise behind this question was just so wrong...  You don't reduce your opponent's power with your guards, you increase your own.  Your shield value is added to your defending unit's power.  Not subtracted from the opponent's attacking unit.  So in no situation that exists should two units with 0 power be fighting to begin with.

The question is good the example was flawed. Considering if you watch the show when an opponent guards you see aichi or who ever monster power drop, but like bear said Along with Daiyusha theres Shirayuki who reduces an attacking card by 20000 with its persona blast limit break. so a 0 to 0 match up is possible

Kota

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 08:06:57 PM »

How did I never know this question got a reply?  Okay, first off, the anime calculates guard incorrectly.  The rules state that the shield value is added to the defending unit's Power, not subtracted from the attacking unit.  The calculations they do in the anime are mostly for easier comparison.  Secondly!  Reverse Daiyusha and Shirayuki both have 11k base power.  Reverse Daiyusha could reduce Shirayuki to 1000 power, or -4000 power with Original Saver, Zero's breakride skill.  But not to 0.  Shirayuki could theoretically reduce Daiyusha to 0, with the right power boosts.  But regardless, 0 vs. 0 will never happen with the cards we have now.  Even if it did, the rulings already state that a unit's power can go into negatives.  I'm pretty sure 0 vs. 0 does damage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up