Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to Learn  (Read 1547 times)

Jaguar20

Looking to Learn
« on: December 03, 2013, 05:12:15 AM »

I am looking to battle and learn more about Vanguard. Someone play me please! In room Beginner.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:30:02 AM by Jaguar20 »

雨ノ宮 鬱森

Re: Looking to Learn
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »

I am also interested to learn how to play Cardfight: Vanguard. I have already memorized the rules on how to play, but there are no people in my area to play with me. If you have a Hamachi Network on your computer, please give me the name and password of the network in order for me to join and battle you. And I have some advice.
1. Please download Hamachi and Cray Online for Vanguard if you do not have them already.
2. If you are not sure on what deck to build, I would suggest on building a deck on Cray Online using the tournament decks on the Vanguard website as a basis. Try to figure out what the cards do, and select an ideal deck for you.
3. Please review the rules on how to play, it can be helpful later on during the battle.
4. Modify your deck, but do not go too far so as to replace half of the cards, unless you know what you are doing.
5. Have fun and play nice.. A game is a game only when both sides are having fun.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

aditbego123

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »

hey if you wanna battle let's battle come to my network the id is a1324a and the pass is the same like the id a1324a

blue_wolf15

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 04:47:15 AM »

I am also interested to learn how to play Cardfight: Vanguard. I have already memorized the rules on how to play, but there are no people in my area to play with me. If you have a Hamachi Network on your computer, please give me the name and password of the network in order for me to join and battle you. And I have some advice.
1. Please download Hamachi and Cray Online for Vanguard if you do not have them already.
2. If you are not sure on what deck to build, I would suggest on building a deck on Cray Online using the tournament decks on the Vanguard website as a basis. Try to figure out what the cards do, and select an ideal deck for you.
3. Please review the rules on how to play, it can be helpful later on during the battle.
4. Modify your deck, but do not go too far so as to replace half of the cards, unless you know what you are doing.
5. Have fun and play nice.. A game is a game only when both sides are having fun.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would love to play. I have Hamachi and my network id is vanguard15 and the password is vanguard and my id is 25.21.59.220

s.slasher

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 06:11:55 PM »

I am looking to play some one too but no one is ever on so if you will play me join
user: Eradicator
pass: cray

dharmaananta

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 10:45:57 AM »

I'm new in vanguard can someone pls play with me ????
Hamachi network
Network ID : craydewata
Pass : abu

louiesstha16

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »

user: crayonline16
pass: cray

Tckilla

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 07:08:43 PM »

My Hamachi server for cardfight ;)