Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evolve Chat Rules  (Read 1962 times)

Kota

• Global Moderator
Evolve Chat Rules
« on: October 13, 2013, 05:50:18 AM »

It's about time to set down some rules.  I for one am sick and tired of having to repeat myself in the Evolve chat, so from here on out, I'm going to do this:
For the following rules, if there's an infraction, I will state the user's username and the rule number they infringed upon as a warning.  The second time will be a temporary ban depending on the severity.  Third time will be a perma-ban.  No if's, and's, or but's.  I'm DONE cleaning up the chat every time I look around.

1.  No spamming.  (Spamming is any time where you are doing the majority of the talking, overrunning the chat, or constantly repeating yourself while your statement is already visible.  There is NO need to constantly say "cf any" every minute until you get a cardfight, everyone (including people who entered after you said it), can see what you said.  3 posts with no responses or of the same statement, even in different words, is an infraction.)

2.  NO random invites (Party or friend invites can be distracting, annoying, or otherwise uncalled for.  Do not invite someone unless you have their permission.)

3.  No backtalking to or arguing with the staff.  Once the staff make a decision, it is final.  (If you have a problem with a staff decision, take it up with J_BYYX.)

4.  No cheating.  (There will be no warnings, no kicks for this.  First offense is a temporary ban, second is permanent.)

5.  No pestering the staff about updates.  (Chances are, if we knew about the updates, SO WOULD YOU!)

6.  Do not discuss adult content or post links to adult content.  (We have underage members, guys.  Seriously.)

For the following rules, if there's an infraction, I will state the user's username and the rule number they infringed upon as a warning.  After that, it will be a kick.  Third time is a temporary ban depending on the severity of the infraction.  After that...  I'll get creative.

7.  Follow all staff directs.  If you have concerns about them, take it up with J_BYYX.

8.  Do not request staff to perform any disciplinary actions.  Any such requests will result in you receiving the requested action.

9.  Do not use an alternate account to avoid a ban.  (Any such actions will result in a report to Evolve who will ban both accounts for ban avoidance.)

10. Please use common sense.  Chances are, if you do something wrong, you'll know it.

11. Read and know the rules.  I will not ask you to quote them, but if I find out you haven't read them and/or don't know them well enough to follow them...  Well, first time's a warning, right?

Ignorance of the law does not excuse violation.  If you tell me "Oh, I didn't know!", then, well, sorry.  Tough.  This is common sense stuff that is common in chat rooms.  If you can't handle it, then don't.  I'm frankly tired of the BS and I'm cracking down.  This is NOT acceptable behavior, people.

EDIT:  Changed the disciplinary rulings.  Also making reading this mandatory.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:14:35 AM by Kota »

nicole_reyes360

Re: Evolve Chat Rules
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 06:19:18 AM »

How I get to evovle chat ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up