Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: double elimination tournament  (Read 788 times)

kirito_18

double elimination tournament
« on: September 29, 2013, 10:25:18 PM »

Tourney time and date is.10-1-13 Sign up closes at 3:00
Tourney rounds start at 1:30 PM
all rules and Misc. items are listed below. if any questions please ask me. (kirito_infinite) Via Priv. message.
all Admins of this tourney's rule is final (as long as it is fair) there is/will be up 2 Admins on this Tourney. both are good friends of mine and under stand the game well... if their is a problem with their ruling seek me out and i will clear things up and talk to them.
This is a DE tourney (Double Elimination) so do your best.
By signing up on this Tourney you Agree to these rules that follow.
WARNING RULES ARE FINAL AND WILL NOT BE CHANGE TO YOUR LIKING.
ALL RULES HAVE BEEN THOUGHT OUT TO ENSURE FAIRNESS TO ALL PLAYERS.
TOURNEY WILL BE HELD ON CRAY ONLINE
Rules.
All Normal CFV Rules
no taunting the Opponent.
show Good Sportsmanship to players and your Opponent.
no marking wins before you have them.
may only use 1 deck for this tourney.
not responding to a CF from your Tourney Opponent for longer then 5 mins from 1st request is treated as a No-show.
 MAY CALL FINAL TURN
roll the Die twice and combine the 2 numbers I/e R-3  R-5 total 8. if you happen to roll 1 and 1. you may roll 1 more time. but only if the total of 2 rolls is 2. highest of a 3 roll will be 8. and 12 for 2 rolls. (if your lucky to get double 6's)
Last but not least. you Must use the Damage Score table. on the left hand side.
as for the phases "stand and or Draw". "ride". "end". are the only 3 i will personally use.
Admins Rule is Final. only Host of Tourney can over ride the ruling. (if need be)
admins are allowed to play in the tourney. but not required of them to do so.
stacking wins. will end in a D/Q and will remove you from this tourney. no Questions asked. ( i will be looking at the Log and the time each win is recorded. i know how long even a fast match should end and that will be the Min time allowed to mark the bracket. i will only tell admins the Time limits.)
no talking back to The Admins and or Host. it will get you kick out of the tourney (if it cont. to happen.)
Warning will be given out to minor rules being broken. 1st. warning to stop or change behavior. 2nd. last warning. 3rd. D/Q
SIDE NOTE: MUST HAVE THE UPDATE. OTHER WISE YOU WILL NOT SEE OPPONENTS VANGUARD.

name:kirito
deck:nova grapplers

Pages: [1]   Go Up