Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPU Opponent  (Read 923 times)

Nithanul

CPU Opponent
« on: August 31, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »

It will be easier to get better at the game if you can play the game against something. I find that the test function doesn't really help since there is no one to fight against. If you add a CPU opponent it will help people learn how to fight with the deck they have chosen better then having to wait for a long period of time to get an opponent and lose almost immediately and to learn from their mistakes. It will also give some battle experience and experience with the client.

Dark Thunder Dragon

• Void & Light becoming one! that's my Яeborn...
Re: CPU Opponent
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 01:57:26 AM »

I agree, it would be a great thing

HikariKibo

Re: CPU Opponent
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 04:21:56 AM »

But you won't be able to learn advance thing from playing with AI. Such as chain-skill effectively, intercept, proper deck build etc.

I'm not saying all human player will be willing and/or able to teach you well, but there's still a chance there is a good guy out there willing to teach and guide you step by step.

Another big problem is the coding for AI. I won't go too much into it since I'm not the owner and I don't know the way he work or the source code. But if you ever tried programming, you will know how long and how much a pain in the ass it is to do AI programming.

With that said, If you ever need some one to guide you, you can pm me for tips, question or even a game or two. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up