Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attacking  (Read 823 times)

Goblin

Attacking
« on: July 26, 2013, 06:07:53 AM »

While playing Cray Online with others I sometimes became confused with what cards the opponent was using to attack me with. I noticed that you can indicate what you're attacking by targeting a card, however when my opponent would attack with multiple cards I was confused with which cards he/she were using to attack. I think a better way to indicate what cards you're using to attack would be to draw a line (or arrow) from your attacking card to the enemy card (and possibly having the total attack power shown on the line). This way it wouldn't be confusing to see what cards are being used to attack.

Just an idea. If there is something I'm not doing to make it less confusing to know what cards are attacking me then I'd like to know. Other than this small problem I really love the software, it's a great way to build and test decks.

Add me on Evolve, my username is Delibrete

Kota

• Global Moderator
Re: Attacking
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 08:42:10 AM »

If a back row unit is resting at the same time as a front row unit, then they're simply boosting the attack for extra power.  If multiple units are attacking at one moment, your opponent is cheating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up