Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Cray Online 0.3.3.0  (Read 18267 times)

HikariKibo

Re: Cray Online 0.3.3.0
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »

awesome! can't wait for updated list of card <3

darkmao

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 03:07:40 AM »

keep up the good work kota and j byxx glad to play a game i love wish i knew more about c+ and++

Kota

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 05:40:17 PM »

Game is in Python

CosmicN00b

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 04:50:14 AM »

I tried to download the program twice but my anti virus keeps saying that it's dangerous and deletes it. Any advice?

HikariKibo

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 05:39:01 AM »

I tried to download the program twice but my anti virus keeps saying that it's dangerous and deletes it. Any advice?

1) Disable anti virus first.
2) Download cray.
3) Add it into a list of allowed program in anti virus.
4) enable anti virus again

J_BYYX

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »

After some talk on chat I decided to wait for BT13 to make official update. Meanwhile you can use unofficial update:
http://vanguard.jproject.xz.lt/index.php?board=29.0

Also what changes you would like to see in game engine itself? (other than not standing locked cards at stand phase?)

HikariKibo

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 06:33:22 PM »

Maybe a draw and reveal -> 1, 3, 5, 7 (in drop down menu)
Right click on draw and reveal card to mark as "keep" card
A right click "Shuffle to Deck"  on draw and reveal card, and send all draw and reveal without counter into deck and initiate shuffle.
the 2 "damage" bar at middle left of screen for manual show dmg, maybe can change to "How many unflip dmg" you have. While we can manually open and leave the dmg zone at the side, it serve as an faster response for both the player and opponent.

Another thing would be to highlight g0 normal unit in "search deck" function. I know alot people are asking for that, so I came up with a (hopefully) simple solution that will be easy to implement and easy on the eyes. Maybe add some kind of marking like bigger font, special char (!@#$%%^&*) or change text color of attack point for g0 normal unit. Since there are rarely any g0 normal unit focused deck, it should be easy to spot, even if there are multiple.(maybe 4 or 8 max?) There's no need to include a marking for trigger since they are much more easily spotted (usually in 4's), such as battleraizer or lozenge magus as vg.

Other than that, the game engine is pretty much well establish :)

EDIT: Another thing is regarding Advance search in the client. Beside card name, maybe can add a tick box "Filter", Makes it easier for people who wish to build a clan series (usually backward engineer) such as shadow paladin. Some may wish to have same build as shown in anime (using only old card), and we can filter out all Revengers from shadow paladin, making it easier to build a old series shadow paladin deck.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:19:00 AM by HikariKibo »

lightningdragon96

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 08:21:25 PM »

I would like to be able to drag and drop a unit in to the deck, like you can with the drop zone or soul. I've done it many times instinctively, and have seen others do it a few times. Putting the unit on top of deck, or having a menu up like when you put a unit on the field would be nice.  ;D

Edit:

If you were to add a pop-up menu you could use the "To Top-Deck", "To Bottom-Deck" and "To Deck-Shuffle", and remove them from the pop-up for units on the field, making all the other options easier to get to.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:38:19 PM by lightningdragon96 »

17BK201

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »

I would really love a Bind Zone (similar to the damage zone, maybe directly under it), and a shortcut to bind all the cards in the hand. That way it would be easier to use skills such as look at top 5 and choose one card, while keeping both you and the the cards you drew hidden from your opponent.

Second thing is splitting the images for targeting on field and counterblast: if you use different images for the two actions, you'd be able to replace the red dot with the back of a card. That way you could get a Counterblast effect while keeping the card visible to both players when placing the mouse over it.

Third thing is implementing search by booster set. It wouldn't be hard to do using the database as it is: you could create a list of sets by looking into the DB an stripping all the characters after the "/". after doing this you just have to remove duplicates. A more efficient way would be adding the list of sets directly on the client, and doing the query on the DB by looking at all cards with something like this:
Code: [Select]
SELECT * FROM cards WHERE cardID REGEXP '^BT13';(Note that this query would result in the list of all cards from BT13)

That's all I guess.

Kaijin Azasuke

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »

Maybe something can be done with the "Check Cards" button? More specifically, instead of having to send cards to the deck one by one (it gets quite annoying with "Check 10"), maybe allow us to select multiple cards at one time to do something with it? Or at least let something happen by default when the checked window list is exited out (by clicking the X on the top right corner) like sending it to the bottom of the deck or something. Hm, well that wouldn't be good for people that want to put cards in a specific order.

Adriangecko

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 07:22:57 PM »

I downloadad it but when I click on Cray Online.exe, nothing happens and then a settings.xml file appears. I tried to delete it but it reappeared when i click on Cray Online.exe again. What should I do? I'm using Windows btw.

Kota

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 02:54:22 AM »

That way it would be easier to use skills such as look at top 5 and choose one card, while keeping both you and the the cards you drew hidden from your opponent.

Use the Check Cards function.  That's what it's for.

Meanwhile, I'd like more drag and drop functionality in general.  Also, maybe add tag fight functionality (I have some ideas on how to make it work, J, just Skype me if you want them.)  As for the Check Cards function, a "return all to deck" would be nice.  And maybe some zone recoding, to make it more visually accurate.  But other than that, it's all good.

Actually, one more thing I'd like to see...  Shield power instead of attack power when you guard with a card.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:57:02 AM by Kota »

HikariKibo

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 04:32:09 AM »

That way it would be easier to use skills such as look at top 5 and choose one card, while keeping both you and the the cards you drew hidden from your opponent.

Use the Check Cards function.  That's what it's for.

Meanwhile, I'd like more drag and drop functionality in general.  Also, maybe add tag fight functionality (I have some ideas on how to make it work, J, just Skype me if you want them.)  As for the Check Cards function, a "return all to deck" would be nice.  And maybe some zone recoding, to make it more visually accurate.  But other than that, it's all good.

Actually, one more thing I'd like to see...  Shield power instead of attack power when you guard with a card.

If it's draw top 5 or draw top 7, how long are you going to "check"?
Isn't it way more convenient to have a draw and reveal "1,3,5,7"? (doesn't solve privacy issue raised by 17BK201)
Not to mention has limitation such as certain grade, below g1, g1 or g2, g2 or g3 etc. There are still people out there who have yet to memorize all the card list and do not know about the card grade that you have chose with just "check"

And regarding shield power, what do you think about having a area that "add up" total shield. e.g drag epona to guard, and the "shield value" number jump to 10k, guard with g2, "shield value" number jump to 15k (add on to previous shield), and this number will reset with "draw a card" or "draw trigger". (may not work out as some g1 card has CB1 to add additional 5k shield on GC such as guard gryphon)

Though something that concern me more would be intercept by g2 unit (especially those with skill that add on +5k during intercept). Maybe if we drag g2 unit out of the gc, there will be a pop out as intercept, then system message can show +5k shield
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:42:15 AM by HikariKibo »

lightningdragon96

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 04:55:48 AM »

I'd like more drag and drop functionality in general.

I agree, dragging cards to and from the hand and deck would be much appreciated. Or dragging cards off the top of deck to the field, and deck to soul that sort of thing.

A deck window more like this would be nice, with buttons for what grade to filter by, and a search for finding your starter easier would be nice ;D

17BK201

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 09:47:26 AM »

So if you want to put them back to the bottom (or top with the new OTT breakride) you have to show them to your opponent? No thanks.

At least then just make a check top X cards that opens a new window similar to the one of the deck but limited to X cards from top.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up