Cray Online and J_PROJECT Official Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

________
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sky Demons  (Read 831 times)

Kota

• Global Moderator
Sky Demons
« on: June 27, 2013, 07:41:45 AM »

Let this moment be heralded in the history books...  Look towards the sky in fear of your impending demise...  For the Sky Demons have been born unto this world...  And dragons take no prisoners.

Team Information:
Always remember that dragons rule the skies...  Demons that attack from above and waste no time in delivering the final, crushing blow.

Members:
Tewex
Spicect
Wish

Other information:
We're always up for a fight, but think twice before you take us on.  Tolkien said it best:  "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."  Dragons are a ravenous sort, and it would do you well to remember that.  There is room for one or two alternates, but apply with caution: A simple win or loss does not decide your fate.  Sky Demons answer to no code but their own, and you cannot hope to control your fate when you place it in the crushing jaws of a dragon.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:52:02 PM by Kota »

nickinhd

Re: Sky Demons
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:01 PM »

Kota, I see you acquired Tewex from us, no worries, just another reason to crush your team eventually, I don't know who to gun for: Kota or Tewex personally ~

AbyssHeart

• Big Fan Of Anime Games :p
Re: Sky Demons
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 09:40:24 AM »

Sign Up For The Team Tournament It Will Begin At 10th July The 1st 4 Team Posted The Sign Up Will Closed http://vanguard.jproject.xz.lt/index.php?topic=1320.0

Good Luck Every One
"Those who follow me will know pleasure from their mistress, while those who would dare oppose me shall know inescapable slavery."
Pages: [1]   Go Up